Account Manager Job Vacancy at Internet Service Provider in Kenya Today 2013
The Account Manager will be reporting to the Sales Team Leader, the Account Manager will be responsible for sales as well as Customer relationship.
- Generate and qualify leads
- Source and develop customer referrals
- Prepare sales action plan and strategies
- Convert leads into revenue for company growth
- Schedule sales activities
- Develop and maintain customer database
- Plan and conduct direct sales and marketing activities
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to existing and potential clients
- Maintain sales activities records and prepare sales reports
- Maintaining good customer relationship with your clients.
- Conduct market research and surveys
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field
- Good Understanding of the ISP industry
- Passion for the ICT industry
- Fast learning skills and effective information acquisition strategies.
- Collaborative coordination and time management.
- Able to handle pressure/escalated matters and articulate issues.
- Capacity to work under pressure while observing high quality standards.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- At least two years experience working in a busy ISP environment
Please indicate your preferred location either Nairobi or Mombasa on the subject line.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.