Employment Vacancy at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Marine Services Senior Assistant Commissioner September 2013
The Authority’s vision is to be the leading revenue Authority in the world, respected for professionalism, integrity and fairness.
The Authority is seeking result oriented and self driven individuals with high integrity to fill the following vacant position:
- Advising on Marine related matters.
- Coordinating the provision of Marine services.
- Coordinating the repair and maintenance of marine vessels.
- Developing, reviewing and implementing procedures, tactics and work plans for the Section.
- Coordinating the draft budget, Training and Annual Procurement and Disposal Plans.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation.
- Maintaining the Fleet management systems.
- Managing and developing of staff.
- Liaising with other Government Agencies on marine matters.
- Any other relevant duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marine, Mechanical Engineering or related field from a recognized University.
- A Masters Degree in the relevant field.
- Professional qualification in Marine, Fleet management studies or related field.
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
- Senior Level Management and Leadership training.
- Must have worked for at least Six (6) years, four (4) of which must be in a senior position in a comparable organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and managerial skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must have excellent marine survival skills.
- Must be mature and result oriented.
- Must have high standards of integrity.
- Team Player.
A daytime telephone contact and email address should also be provided.
Senior Deputy Commissioner,
Kenya Revenue Authority.
P.O Box 48240—00100.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.