Procurement / Inventory Senior Assistant Commissioner Job Opportunity at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Today 2013
The Authority’s vision is to be the leading revenue Authority in the world, respected for professionalism, integrity and fairness.
The Authority is seeking result oriented and self driven individuals with high integrity to fill the following vacant position:
- Reviewing and implement procedures, tactics and work plans for the Section.
- Management and development of staff.
- Reviewing of tender documents, contract documents and proposals.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
- Co-ordinating, storage and stock control procurement activities.
- Review contract documents.
- Maintaining effective procurement! inventory systems for the Authority.
- Co-ordinating the activities of tender processing documents.
- Co-ordinating the processes of tenders, quotations and proposals.
- Providing Secretarial Services to the Procurement/Disposal Committees under the Act.
- Any other relevant duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Commerce/Economics/Procurement & Supplies or related field from a recognized University.
- A Masters Degree in the relevant field.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS) or equivalent.
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
- Senior Management and Leadership training.
- Must have at least six (6) years experience, four (4) of which must be in a senior position in a comparable organization.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and managerial skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Mature and result oriented.
- Must have high standards of integrity.
- Team Player.
- Excellent organizational skills.
A daytime telephone contact and email address should also be provided.
Senior Deputy Commissioner,
Kenya Revenue Authority.
P.O Box 48240—00100.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.