Employment Vacancy for Human Resource Assistant in Kenya September 2013
Gross Salary: 35 – 45K
Main purpose of the Job:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake duties supporting the recruitment and selection function including placing adverts; processing invoices; pre-employment checks; chasing references; arranging short-listing and interview packs; contacting candidates and managers; and any other associated duties.
- Undertake duties supporting the use of HR Information System including sending out relevant contractual information; liaising with payroll to resolve queries; processing any other payments.
- Undertake administrative duties supporting various HR processes including maternity and paternity leave and other forms of special leave; job evaluation panels; probation procedure; other terms and conditions of employment.
- Undertake duties supporting the organization’s learning and development culture including the collation of learning needs from individuals’ appraisals and the collation of information relating to the evaluation of training.
- Undertake administrative duties to support the HR Manager in the delivery of a health and safety culture within the organisation including the provision of statistical information; maintaining records on health and safety training undertaken.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team including word processing; distribution of information; organizing and taking minutes at meetings for the HR Manager.
- Making sure that all licence’s are renewed.
- Any other duties assigned by the HR Manager.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Human resource Management
- At least 4 years experience handling Human resource functions.
- Preferably with HR experience in manufacturing industry set up.
- Understanding of human resource reporting and record keeping requirements.
- Well organized, accurate and attentive to detail
- Excellent communications and public relations abilities.
- Strong typing and computer application skills.
- Ability to assist and support others.
- Must be above 28 years of age
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
Note: Those who had applied earlier need not to apply
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.