Hospital Manager Job Recruitment at Jacaranda Health in Kenya October 2013
This position presents an Opportunity to work with our world-class group of clinical advisors together with exposure to all elements of building an innovative maternal health organization.
- The Hospital Manager will directly manage and coordinate the various support and business functions at the maternity hospital.
- Hospital Manager will interact, coordinate and engage with physicians, consultants medical doctors, health care technicians, nurses as well as all other medical and non medical staffs and health care professionals who are involved with the prime care patients.
- Hospital Manager will be required to prepare schedules for internal and allied medical staffs and doctors to address their explicit needs and to make sure that they perform their key duties of taking care of patients, ethically and professionally.
- The Hospital manager will be actively involved in the staff recruitment processes right from the janitors to the nurses who take care of the patients to the managers who supervise the nurses, the hospital manager is accountable for employing technically qualified people and subsequently managing their performance.
- The hospital manager will participate in the treatment and care of patients in the hospital. He/She will ensure the deliverability and availability of quality amenities and facilities for all patients.
- The hospital manager will ensure that medical histories, health information, legal and insurance documents and billings, are all dealt with appropriately.
- B.Sc degree in Nursing (preferred) or its equivalent (with valid Kenyan practicing licence) (Masters degree is an added advantage)
- Kenya Certified Nurse Midwife/Kenya Community Health Registered Nurse with BLS Certification , ACLS, PALS desired.
- 5+ years nursing experience with a two year preference in a progressive nursing leadership/management role (including Charge Nurse).
- Clear understanding of hospital economics, labor relations, human resources with proven management skills. Strong verbal and written communications skills. Proficiency in the use of computers and technology.
- Candidate should be able to work well with a variety of professionals, from doctors, nurses, support staff and other non clinical staff and must demonstrate problem-solving and technical skills to find creative solutions for staffing and administrative problems.
Submitting the current resume’ and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only applicants that have completed the online form as well as submitted their CVs will be considered.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.