Job Opportunity for Plant Manager in Nakuru Kenya Today 2014 (KShs 150K – 200K)
Our client, a company that manufactures motor vehicle filters, is seeking to fill the position of a plant manger.
- Responsible for ensuring that the product being manufactured meets the company’s standards, policies and practices.
- Custodian of the systems related to quality at the plant site.
- Participate in technical development studies or projects
- Proceed to productivity improvement by setting relevant action plans
- Ensures control of external costs through procurement policies implementation
- Reviews each job’s responsibilities of the plant and identifies and/or checks required qualification and competencies to perform the job in accordance with the country regulations and group procedures
- Ensure that training and qualification program are implemented and that quality procedures are followed by all staff of the plant.
- Performance appraisal
- Ensures that the facility is operated in a safe, reliable and efficient manner, preserving the environment
- Ensures that the preventive maintenance plans are prepared & executed.
- Also, the list of critical spares is maintained and adequate spares inventory is maintained on the site.
- Ensure the right product quality and quantity is available by maintaining the agreed stocks levels
- Other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
- Monitors and ensure proper house keeping of the premises. Also, ensure compliance to regulations for the waste disposal and recycling requirement(s).
- University Degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Work experience in a manufacturing set up for 7 – 10 years
- Proven leadership and ability to drive the factory floor
- Excellent manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Working with a manufacturing company in a similar capacity
We do not charge for interviews.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.