FMCG Sales Executives Jobs in Nairobi & Mombasa Today 2014 (KShs 30K – 60K)
Our client is a manufacturer of foodstuff (snacks, potato crisps) and other FMCG products.
- Supervises their Sales Team to ensure that they are providing consistent, excellent, timely service to the customers
- Ensures that the sales team manages their sales routes effectively
- Carries out routine checks on the sales route and supports the agents in pushing their stocks.
- Keeps Management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly and monthly reports.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques etc
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Motivates and develops the sales team in order to achieve higher sales volumes and achieve excellent customer service.
- Consistent, excellent, timely service to the sales outlets and that the sales team achieve their set targets
- Identify areas of diversification and new business development potential by increasing sales coverage area Co-ordinate the logistics of the fleet of sales vehicles.
- Trains the sales team so as to build and maintain positive, productive relationships with the personnel of the sales outlets, resolving product or service problems promptly and ensuring excellent customer service.
- Maintain debt control at an acceptable level for the whole team.
- A graduate from recognized university with a degree in business related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in fast moving consumer goods
- Some proven managerial skills and experience
- Integrity and leadership qualities
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.