Movetech Solutions Web Designer Job Vacancy in Kenya 2014
We don’t want someone who wants to try, we need someone who has hands on experience on CMS websites.
- Plans site design, taking into account goals and functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content
- Develops site content and graphics
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming and ensuring cross-platform compatibility
- Ensuring top search engine ranking for relevant keywords by carrying out effective search engine optimization.
- Upgrading sites by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protecting sites by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintaining site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks etc
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Good knowledge of Joomla CMS. wordpress
- Proficiency in graphic design especially Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and CoreDraw
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and PHP
- Proficiency in any other web design application will be an added advantage
- Love web design and be able to demonstrate this through some of their previous work.
- Be honest, reliable and responsible
- Have a strong ability to meet agreed deadlines
- Be customer focused
- Be well spoken and have sound speaking and writing skills in English
Interested candidates who believe they can fulfill the criteria above are invited to send us a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant web design work & example CSS code
- at least 2 references Any queries can be sent to the email above.
- Also indicate your expected salary.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.