- Amounts due for rents or services are collected in good time.
- Cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- All equipment is kept in good working order.
- Continuous supply of utilities such as electricity and water.
- Security is always at a maximum level, with any shortcomings rectified immediately.
- Third party suppliers and contractors deliver to agreed specifications.
- Tenant/landlord queries and concerns are addressed promptly and courteously.
- Effective liaison and communication between the Management Company and tenants/landlords, including follow up of issues pending resolution and delivery of documents, notices, etc.
- Periodic review of the upkeep of the site with suggestions for improvement.
- Degree or diploma in business related course.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience managing a Commercial complex or warehouse.
- Key skills: problem-solving, ability to work unsupervised, communication, diplomacy.
How to apply: Only applications with real estate experience, job title & current/previous salary (gross pay) on subject line will be considered.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.