Our client is a down stream marketing and distribution company based in South Sudan.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Operations team in the Monthly Operations Review, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting and analysis of operations performance.
- Take complete responsibility for the month end reporting process, including the preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statements
- Preparation of Monthly Board Report prior to Review.
- Assist in the production of Board presentations.
- Management of Accounts Team, in SSD and in the regions.
- Manage the interaction with Internal and External Audit.
- Ensure compliance with local taxation regulations; complete relevant tax returns.
- Fixed asset accounting experiences
- Candidate should possess the ability to ensure the corporate integration of finance and cash management objectives, policies and procedures
- Candidate should possess a demonstrated capacity to build relationships internally and externally and an ability to quickly establish credibility across an organization and engage others to ensure the most effective and efficient implementation of finance functions;
- Should have demonstrated experience in a finance function for an organization of similar scope
- She/He should have proven ability to seek and incorporate input from others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance /ACCA
- 8 years experience with a bias in OMC (oil marketing companies)
- Relevant trainings in OMC desired
- Multi location experience
- Unyielding integrity/ethics.
- Superior analytical and technical skills; innovative problem solving skills
- High energy, enthusiasm and excellent judgment; a strong sense of urgency and bias for action.
- Proven ability to deliver results.
- Proven ability to improve processes; history of driving innovation.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.