Employment Vacancy for Locum Clinical Officer – Anaesthetist at Jacaranda Health in Kenya 2016
Job Recruitment : Locum CO Anaesthetist Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Jacaranda Health Career Opportunity
We are seeking to hire Locum CO Anaesthetist, reporting to the Chief Medical Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and providing appropriate clinical care ( medical and surgical – anaesthesia) to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics;
- Admitting patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment;
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions;
- Carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations;
- Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals
- Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment;
- Reporting on-call (off shifts, weekends and holidays) as scheduled.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery with a higher diploma in Anaesthesia.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
- A good understanding of community dynamics. Knowledge and familiarity with low-income urban areas of Nairobi.
Interested candidates may apply by sending application letters and CVs to email@example.com with the subject line Clinical Officer – Anaesthetist.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.