Employment Vacancy for Office Admin Assistant at Real Estate in Nairobi Kenya March 2016
Job Recruitment : Office Admin Assistant Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Office Admin Assistant Career Opportunity
Job Summary: Our client is a leading property development company in Nairobi.
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard.
- Screen calls as requested and route them to the proper recipient, taking&relaying messages as needed.
- Be the face of the company
- Answer basic questions regarding the business
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally.
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally.
- Liaising with various service providers.
- Perform clerical Tasks and admin roles
- Manage calendars of senior team members as well as organize necessary business travel arrangements.
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data.
- Maintains office hygiene.
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form.
- Ensures the office is opened and closed as per scheduled hours.
- At least 2 years experience in front office.
- Diploma in business Administration or other relevant field.
- Must be Confident, presentable and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be well spoken
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Ms Office.
- Keen and have excellent organization skills.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Admin Assistant – Real Estate) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 17th March 2016
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.