March 2016 Ultrasound Sonographer Career Recruitment at Jacaranda Health in Kenya
Job Recruitment : Ultrasound Sonographer Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Jacaranda Health Career Opportunity
Job Summary: We are seeking to hire an Ultrasound Sonographer to work in our Maternity Hospitals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Explaining the ultrasound procedure to patients and answering any questions they may have.
- Maintaining the ultrasound equipment and maintaining the room in which the procedure takes place.
- Performing the ultrasound ensuring the transducer (probe) is capturing images of every angle/section that must be assessed and ensuring the images are of best quality.
- Maintaining patient’s records and adding medical notes related to the ultrasound procedure if necessary.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sonography/ultrasound
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
- A good understanding of community dynamics. Knowledge and familiarity with low-income urban areas of Nairobi.
Interested candidates may apply by sending application letters and CVs to email@example.com with the subject line Ultrasound Sonographer
Submission should be received by March 8, 2016.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.