Employment Vacancy for Sales Account Executive in Kenya 2016 (80K)
Job Recruitment : Sales Account Executive Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Sales Account Executive Career Opportunity
- Establish Sales targets and motivate the Sales team to achieve them
- Develop qualified leads and then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan in conjunction with the Marketing Board Committee
- Create and maintain relationships with key revenue producing customers or agents
- Proactively build up and manage monthly occupancy average of 60-70% – minimum 40%
- Regularly monitor levels of customer service in all areas against laid down standards and correct any deviations identified.
- Interact with clients on a regular basis and receive feedback so as to improve the customer experience.
- Ensure the business is compliant with all the legal requirements
- Review the draft operating standards and procedures and revise where necessary to ensure applicability for the current needs and standards of the business – and as they evolve
- Builds relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
- Ensure that all in-coming sales are handled efficiently, effectively and successfully in order to maximize their sales/profit potential
- Ensure that weekly revenue forecasting is done and analyzed
- Ensure regular communication/meetings to strengthen operational effectiveness
- Define the quality and quantity of employees needed and affordable for the Organization operation in conjunction with the Operations Board Committee
- Carry out selection interviews and make effective recruitment decisions for available positions
- Regularly review individual and team performance against laid down objectives and give timely feedback
- Define departmental/individual training needs and implement plans to meet the business needs in the most cost-effective manner
- Carry out periodic performance reviews with direct report
- A degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 Years experience preferably in hospitality Industry
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Account Executive – Hospitality) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd June 2016
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.