Employment Vacancy for Principal Officer at Daraja Microfinance Bank in Nairobi Kenya June 2016
Job Recruitment : Principal Officer Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Principal Officer Career Opportunity
- Develop the bancassurance strategy, policies, processes and procedures;
- Negotiate terms with underwriters;
- Source and secure new businesses, building and managing a customer portfolio;
- Train the bank’s staff and partners on marketing and selling the priority insurance products;
- Recruit and train a sales force;
- Work with the bank’s Head of digital banking to ensure insurance products are sold on the bank’s digital channels;
- Undertake market research in order to identify and recommend competitive products and services
- Ensure excellent and timely client services with regard to processing policies, claims and related transactions;
- Responsible for the overall operations of the business, including compliance with the relevant Law and regulations;
- Provide reports on the state of the business to senior management and the Board;
- Increasing profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added value services wherever possible
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products;
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Direct and coordinate organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement.
- Degree in commerce – Finance / Banking / Insurance option
- Diploma in Insurance (AIIK or ACII)
- 5 years’ experience in the insurance industry with extensive knowledge of marketing
- Knowledge of the Insurance products and services and IRA regulations
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.