August 2016 Solar Products Field Researcher Job Opportunity in Kenya (80K)
Job Recruitment : Field Researcher Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Field Researcher Career Opportunity
- Pre-identification of potential regions and kiosk locations, data gathering and analysis, google maps analysis and planning, data collection from county and sub-county officials and other existing information as directed by the Expansion Manager
- Participate in drive through of pre-identified areas and locations
- Pre-identifying plots and obtain contacts of plot owners of potential locations
- Preparation of soft copy surveys and submitting to Expansion Manager
- Assist in site selection report writing
- Presentation of selected locations and plots to the steering committee for review and approval in coordination with the GEM.
- Report regularly and ad-hoc to the supervisor, as requested.
- Other tasks and projects assigned by the GEM
- At least one year experience in business development / field based research
- Diploma / Degree in business administration or related field
- Proficient with Standard office software( MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point)
- Male candidates are encourage to apply
- Fluent in Swahili and English language
- Valid driving license and experience driving in various road conditions (with both automatic and manual cars)
- Strong interviewing, investigational and evaluation skills
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Field Researcher – Solar Products) to email@example.com before Monday 8th August 2016.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.