Marketing Manager Career Opportunity at Lean Energy Solutions Ltd in Kenya Oct 2016
Job Recruitment : Marketing Manager Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Lean Energy Solutions Ltd Career Opportunity
- Researches, analyses and monitors financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Develops and recommends distribution channel development programs.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest positive long-term profit and market share.
- Analyzes and defines the market for product growth within the specific segments.
- Maintains a served market analysis defining the total market, company market share, competitor market share and available market share by product market
- Contracts or personally performs select market studies or voice of the customer interviews.
- Provides data to prepare, update and control forecasts covering projected new business sales, proposal activity costs, and investment requirements by program
- Researches, analyzes and monitors financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunity and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Establish a list of potential customers.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term profit and market share.
- Develops marketing plans that effectively execute the New Product Development.
- Develops and executes online marketing plans, commerce strategy and programs, including web site development and utilization
- Business Development Planning
- Participates in business process modeling sessions, providing data and insights into market need and customer expectations.
- Collaborate with finance and engineering to evaluate project performance and to recommend refinements and improvements of all components of proposal.
- Draft the narrative that ties the project components together and package and assist in presenting the proposal to the executive team.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing from a recognized institution
- Advanced Certificate and Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge for a minimum of 3 years.
- Technical marketing skills
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Quality oriented.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.