Position: CAD Operator
Job Purpose: Prepares and updates both working, as-built and line drawings for all Projects.
Any other drafting related activities as required.
- Use CAD applications to prepare dimensional drawings, installation drawings and layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices
- Revise and update existing drawings reflecting design changes, in collaboration with the Project Lead and Help Desk Lead
- Works with Sales Associates on guidelines for installation drawings which meet and exceed the customer’s requirements (bid and submittal phase). Support preparation of requests for bids and tenders for the sales team as directed.
- Maintain soft copies of notes, design calculations and other documentation (like drawings, bill of materials, list of design parameters, and /performance guarantees) for future reference.
- Develop and prepare engineering designs and drawings from initial ideas, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
- Work closely with PLs and CTs to give detailed updates to the client
- Develop design timelines and programs and adhere to them
- Attends Site meetings & site surveys when required to
- Ensures design drawings are updated daily on company system
Role Related Qualifications / Skills:
- Diploma level in relevant field
- Auto CAD certified
- Experience with other CAD software is an added bonus
- 3-4 years’ experience in Auto CAD drawings
- Relevant Technical Training & experience added advantage
- Good grasp of technical installations & willingness to learn
Role Related Competencies (Behavioral Indicators):
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- self driven, a good team player
- On time performance
- Thorough in follow up
Key Performance Indicators
- Comfortable design Access Control, Fire Alarm and Intruder Alarm systems
- Be able to design a basic control room
- Introduction to 3D and render
- Be able to conduct a survey exercise with the client: scope, design and produce drawings
- Ensure 80% of designs are completed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Accurately draw design according to the client’s specifications with a maximum of 2-3 re-drawings for corrections
- Ensure project status is kept current at all times
Email CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 2nd May.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.