Job Vacancy for Business Development Manager in Kenya July 2017
Career Opportunity: Business Development Manager Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Business Development Manager Job Recruitment
- Proactively identify and stratify a base of ideal clients which the company has the opportunity to win, serve and lock; plan for acquisition of ideal clients who seeks the company products and services.
- Execute the Business Development strategy to market, identify and generate business leads and close on prospective clients, as per set targets,
- Develop and manage a prospect pipeline to identify and track market intelligence to convert new business opportunities into clients,
- Plan approaches and pitches – Work with the Sales teams to develop proposals and prequalification that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services and products to enhance existing relationships in the Product & Service Industry,
- Develop, implement, follow through, co-ordinate and report on all client satisfaction surveys for all the existing company’s clients at the end of the project, semi-annually and annually.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends,
- Present business development training and mentoring to Sales teams to contribute effectively to proposal and other business development efforts.
- Develop, refine and execute the firm’s brand building initiatives and be the champion for establishing the firm’s differentiated strategic market position based on its offerings,
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication, and Marketing
- An advanced qualification in management and possession of a professional marketing qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years hands on experience in planning, developing and growing new business in a service organization preferably in telecommunication industry, ICT companies or Health sectors, will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience working as Business Development Manager in a telecommunication industry or ICT Solutions company or Health Sector.
- Self-driven and motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
- The individual should have strong verbal and presentation skills and the ability to lead a team effectively.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.