Position: School Swimming Coach
Our client, a client institution is looking for an experience swimming coach.
Some duties, responsibilities & skills required.
- Overseeing the safety of all swimmers.
- Plan the pool activities.
- Ensure that the water standards meet safety standard requirements.
- Coaching children and developing their swimming skills and confidence in water.
- Ability to supervise a small team of staff comprising of life guards, pool attendants.
- Ability to interact with children starting from the toddler group to secondary level, teachers and parents.
- Should be a team player.
- Adaptable to a multi-cultural and multi-racial working environment.
Qualifications & Training required:
- Diploma in sports management or related degree.
- YMCA swimming coach and lifeguard certificate or knowledge in pool treatment.
- Valid first aid certificate and advanced first aid knowledge.
- Computer literate.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a swimming coach in a school.
Duty station: Nairobi.
Package: Competitive, Medical cover & full pension, 2 year service contract with possibility of extension.
Anticipated start date: 15th September 2017.
How to apply:
Only applications with similar experience & qualifications shall be contacted.
Please specify, job title & current/Last salary (gross pay) on subject line.
Kindly email cover letter & updated resume (word document format) to: email@example.com
Please, use this format on subject line: School Swimming Coach, Current/Last Gross Pay (XXXXXX insert salary).
NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.