Job Vacancy: Business Development Manager
Key role of the business development manager (corporate account manager) is to
- identify sales leads, pitch our services and solutions to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new and existing contacts.
- Following up new business opportunities and ensuring closure of business
- Manage vertical markets and develop channel expertism
- Achievement of sales targets
- Client management and retention of existing business
- Ensure growth of revenues in existing business portfolio
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Conducting market intelligence
- Providing management with feedback
- negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- reviewing costs and sales performance
- writing weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
The qualified persons MUST demonstrate possession of some of the following skills and competencies:-
1) Relevant degree and training in sales and marketing
2) Indepth understanding of the solution offerings by Saurus Networks (refer to www.saurusnetworks.com for our company technical solutions)
3) Good business sense and financial planning, marketing skills, strategy development and implementation
4) Highly energetic, bursting with self-confidence, must enjoy networking, presenting and public speaking
5) Strong awareness competition and market dynamics
6) Achievement focused, self-motivated; competitive and goal oriented
7) Good in organizational skills and time management
8) Resilient, Emotional stable and adaptable; ability to handle very high levels of stress
9) Successful proven track record of working with targets and exceeding sales targets
10) Accountable and good locus of control – Are you responsible for your own success or failure?
11) Excellent interpersonal skills, extroverted personality with high energy levels
12) Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
13) Expert in use of presentation tools
14) Proficient use of sales tracking tools and CRM tools
15) Must Possess a valid driving license
Basic salary is boosted through commission and performance bonus pay.
How to Apply
Suitable candidates should submit their application letter in confidence indicating current earnings and salary expectations, CV and testimonials through email@example.com on or before 15th September 2017.
Interviews will be ongoing until suitable candidates are onboard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer