Employment Vacancy for Operations Manager in Kenya September 2017
Career Opportunity: Operations Manager Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Operations Manager Job Recruitment
- Understands and communicates the company’s mission and objectives.
- Implementation, follow up and review of new as well as changed procedures and documentation thereof.
- Conducts regular audits for all our client’s restaurants to ensure that restaurants meet with the current operational standards as well as all applicable local laws and regulations, and keeps track of all the restaurant scores monthly with detailed action plans for non-compliance.
- Monitoring day to day operations for the restaurants including sales, guest averages, equipment and supplies.
- Consolidates monthly data requirements for reporting purposes.
- Performs a competitor analysis including pricing, menu items, locations, and promotions review and update on a monthly basis
- Manage and supervise staffing and management to ensure optimum efficiency of human resources.
- Works closely with management in stores, ensuring all management tools are utilized
- Responsible for customer service, quality control, staff development and training.
- Ensure strict compliance with all relevant Hygiene and Safety legislation
- Stays abreast of current trends in the industry and anticipates future trends likely to have an impact on the organization.
- Assist where necessary in the setup of new stores, including staff recruitment, training and project management of new sites.
- Continually monitoring and improving the overall performance of the company’s operation
- Knowledge of kitchen practices, protocols and procedures
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, coworkers, and general public
- The ability to motivate and inspire teams to achieve set objectives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Possess self-motivational skills in order to achieve goals without close supervision
- Hands-on management approach Drive impeccable service standards with attention to detail
- Strong organization with good time management and planning skills
- Must be able to handle multiple duties in a fast-paced environment
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture, values and mission of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a senior managerial position, in a dining/restaurant setting as well as experience in handling multiple units
- Proven work experience as operations manager
- Knowledge of food hygiene and Health and Safety requirements
- A good understanding of quality assurance, procedures and protocols
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, please send a copy of your updated resume, salary expectation and benefits to https://www.corporatestaffing.co.ke/ with the job title Operations Manager as the subject before close of business 29th September 2017.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.