Career Vacancy for Agribusiness Manager in Molo Kenya October 2017 (211K)
Career Recruitment : Agribusiness Manager Job Vacancy
Job Description : Agribusiness Manager Employment Opportunity
- Role will ensure security of supply by contracting growers to produce high quality barley, sorghum and certified seed
- Offer extension services to improve on yield and quality
- Manage loan portfolio for financed growers
- Crop monitoring and forecasting
- Stakeholders management
- Recruit adequate farmers and suitable land to ensure delivery of quality produce
- Advise the farmers on the best production techniques to better yields and quality
- Register all growers and prepare crop assessment reports, and reduce company exposure to bad debts by recovering all advanced amounts
- Carry out assessments to determine potential yields, to assist management determine adequacy or deficits, and storage needs.
- Recruit adequate harvesting contractors and transporters and supervise the entire harvesting and delivery process.
- Bachelor Science degree in Agriculture or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in cereal production or managing Out growers schemes
- Knowledge on 1S0 quality management systems
- Knowledge on machinery involved in production operations like planting, spraying and harvesting.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.