Oct 2017 Operations Manager Job for a Financial Management Consultancy in Nairobi
The Manager must speak the language of finance and accounting, operations, sales & marketing, human resource, research and development.
- Will ensure efficient flow of output by various departments through supervising, reviewing and guiding personnel.
- Brainstorming with senior staff and management to create new business strategies.
- Identifying services that would appeal to new / existing clients.
- Managing Company and Client expectations.
- Attending networking events, Reading Publications and Attending Seminars on Industry trends to aid in keeping abreast with changing trends.
- Negotiating Contracts and Preparing Proposals following Company guidelines.
- Building Trust/loyalty and long-term relationships with staff and client.
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with junior staff, team leaders and manager to evaluate sales strategy and results.
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals and client expectations.
- CPAK, CPSK and Relevant Degree preferably in a Finance discipline.
- Proficiency in using accounting software’s e.g. QuickBooks, Sage, Pastel
- 5 Years’ experience
- Audit background will be an added advantage
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3082”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3082 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 19 October 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.