Career Vacancy for Procurement & Business Development Manager in Kenya December 2017
- Developing the Procurement and Business Development strategy while managing target setting and delivery to achieve business objectives
- In line with business objectives, marketing and selling the organization products & services to increase market share
- Search, find and follow up tenders in line with business products and services to achieve business objectives
- Preparing timely and accurate tender documents, including liaising with subject matter experts to ensure relevance and alignment requirements
- Submitting the tender as required and making follow up to progress and conclude in line with policies, processes and procedures.
- Lead business development initiatives by networking with organizations to articulate our organization products & services, create leads and follow up for uptake.
- Carrying out market research, analyzing and reporting for insights on client needs
- In liaison with internal subject-matter experts/consultants, design and market new solutions in line with emerging research themes, trends and market needs
- Ensuring that successful tenders are fulfilled in full, accurately and in time to achieve TOR objectives and customer satisfaction
- Carrying out project performance assessment for new tenders, existing and concluded projects while taking appropriate action in order to grow and sustain business.
- Preparing periodic tender reports to management for update, support and resource mobilization
- Providing quarterly Monitoring and Evaluation report for management decisions.
- A bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supplies/Business related field
- 5 years’ experience in Senior Management as a Procurement Manager and/or Business Development.
- Membership to a relevant professional body
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.