December 2017 International Company Driver Job Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya
Career Opportunity: Driver Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Driver Nairobi Job Recruitment
- Ensure safe transportation of the Chairman or any other officials/ guests to and from various destinations
- Assist the Chairman or any other officials/ guests travelling as passengers in handling with their luggage and packages.
- To ensure the safety of driver and passengers throughout the duration of journeys by driving at all times in a safe and alert manner, conforming to the rules of the road
- Run official errands for the Chairman
- Ensure that the cars assigned to his care are consistently clean, adequately fueled and properly maintained
- To ensure that the assigned vehicles are kept in good condition and that good driving practice is observed at all times
- To report any malfunction or damage to the vehicles to the Line Manager immediately, and to ensure that the vehicles are fully repaired, serviced and otherwise maintained as requested by the Line Manager.
- Attend to ushering the Chairman in and out of the car or to any other assigned/ authorized passengers
- Maintain records of repairs/ maintenance and logs of all trips made and purpose
- Independent judgment must be exercised in handling unusual situations
- Perform such other tasks as assigned by the Chairman or his Personal Assistant
- Must have a KSCE certificate
- Must have a valid, clean driving licence (BCE) and a valid certificate of good conduct
- At least 5 years of driving experience and in a similar position
- No drugs or criminal record
- Knowledge in operating and maintaining 4WD and fully computerized vehicles
- Must have good knowledge and experience of Nairobi roads and destinations including various offices
- Ability to follow both oral and written instructions
- Working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of vehicles
- Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance procedures
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to operate a van or small bus
- Good personal hygiene and pleasant disposition
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule
- Good interpersonal, communication (English & Kiswahili written and spoken) a must.
- Consistent attention to travel and geographical details (location, time, weather e.t.c.
- Willing to be a resident driver
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with others
- High integrity
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.