Job Opportunity for Operations Branch Officer in Kisumu Kenya December 2017
Our client is a well-established company serving a wide range of clientele in the service industry.
- Direct all operational aspects including customer service, human resources, administration and business development
- Develop and implement marketing strategies & coordinate marketing activities for the branch
- Manage relationships and ensure the set customer service standards are upheld at all times
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective business opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet set goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- A Degree/Diploma in Business Management or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in Management
- Experience managing branches is a plus
- Experience in transport industry is an added advantage
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be very organized.
- Must have experience in product mix and selection.
- Must have had experience managing staff.
- Must be a team player.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.