We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the SME and Regional Operations within the Enterprise Business Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The Territory Account Manager will drive sales within the set territory with an objective of driving business revenues and opportunities across the customer base to exceed DB through acquisition and retention as well as assuring retention of baseline under their management
Territory Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- To identify growth prospects and specific opportunities in the territory; device strategic plans for territory penetration and tactical plan execution including pipelines;
- To track territory performance management;
- To identify growth opportunities, up-selling and cross–selling potential within the assigned territory;
- To provide leadership for customers by understanding business objectives and recommend business solutions;
- To develop and execute customer ring fencing strategies;
- To develop strong relationships with customers to maintain baseline growth, Churn Management, including following up on all existing contracts renewal;
- To develop customer value propositions and presentations;
- To gather and execute market intelligence;
- To manage daily and weekly sales reporting for Regional Manger;
- To drive Net Promoter Score by maintaining strong and deep relationships with accounts under direct management and keeping communication with the customer throughout the entire customer journey.
Requirements for the Territory Account Manager Job
- Degree in a Business related disciplines with an IT/Commercial bias;
- Work experience of 3 years preferably managing SME Customers
- IT knowledge/working experiences will be an added advantage;
- Strong relationship building skills preferably from the SME Environment
- Ability to deliver results ,meet and surpass targets with minimum supervision
- Critical competencies for success
- Demonstrate ability to implement processes and handle cross functional issues from end to end.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Safaricom processes especially the change management process.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the various technologies, UMTS, VAS and IT.
- Demonstrate ability to handle governance issues, bring people to task.
- Demonstrate ability to schedule activities, identify resource needs, dependencies and synergies.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.