January 2018 Telecommunication Cost Controller Job Opportunity in Kenya
One of our clients in the Telecommunication industry is looking to fill the position of a Cost Controller
Responsible for Cost Control Services; Cost estimating, Budget Control, cost Forecasting, Cost reporting and cost risk analysis.
Cost Controller Job Responsibilities
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections
- Understand the projects specific cost procedures and carry out all work accordingly.
- Manage all project documentations and licenses.
- Track cost over-runs and provide timely advice project manager.
- In charge of Budgets for the project
- Highlighting cost areas of concern and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Maintaining comprehensive accessible registers of financial approvals, variations and change orders.
- Liaising with the finance department for purchases, payments and refunds.
- Ensure that all cost related work is in compliance with procurement contract(s).
- Following up with Sub Contrators to ensure timely delivery and quality adherence.
- Other Related duties.
Qualifications for the Cost Controller Job
- At least CPA section 2 or ACCA equivalent.
- Degree or Diploma in Management/Administration
- At least 3 years in a similar role
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Detail orientated
- High in Organization and analytical skills.
How To Apply
Please state your current and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.