Advantage Banking Head Job at KCB Bank
Advantage banking is the Bank’s Premium Banking proposition within Retail Banking customized for successful, High Net Worth individuals. These individuals may be employed or may be entrepreneurs. They cut across salaried individuals, business people, small, medium and large corporate executives, expatriates, senior government officials and politicians.
We offer tailor made financial solutions that meet the individual needs in the midst of a dynamic economic environment through, highly personalized relationship management, dedicated centers for convenience and privacy and superior customer service.
The Head of Advantage Banking will be responsible for overall leadership, management, growth and profitability of the High Net Worth portfolio as well as the implementation of an efficient and effective operational risk management, customer service and sales culture.
- Drive and implement the Bank’s strategy for High Net Worth business segment and grow revenues.
- Drive customer growth of the High Net Worth business in customer base, assets, liabilities and profitability.
- Develop and implement customer led propositions for the High Net Worth segment by developing a pipeline of value adding customer solutions which are consistent with the business strategy, to include customer experience, products, service offering and business stage proposition.
- Design relationship structures, recruitment, training and deployment of High Net Worth Banking teams.
- Guide Advantage centres and Niche suites to ensure that they constantly provide superior levels of customer service.
- Manage and build the Bank’s Advantage Banking brand equity in the market.
- Develop policy standards for customer profiling and guide branches on customer target.
- Ensure that appropriate internal controls and procedures are in place and documented. Monitor the operations of such procedures and controls; regularly review them to ensure they reflect changes in product, systems, policy or regulations.
- Review the lending risk and manage the unit’s Portfolio at Risk (PAR) within set Business levels.
- Manage account migration and provisions to ensure that they are within acceptable, set business levels.
- Manage train, coach and develop a high performing team.
- University Degree preferably in a Business related field from a recognized institution. A Master’s degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 10 years’ experience in Retail Banking; 8 years of which one must have had management level experience in an affluent / High Net Worth service sector with below responsibilities:
- Sales and Product Development
- Customer Service and Relationship Management
- Banking operations, Credit Analysis and Administration
- Thorough knowledge of Retail Banking Products & Services with extensive Banking Industry knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competencies in championing high performance management.
- A good understanding of Risk, Compliance policies and procedures.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please attach your resume as you apply for the position stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 16th February, 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.