Sales & Marketing Coordinator Job at Tamarind
Unit: Tamarind Tree Hotel-Nairobi
Job posting: 12-02-2018 until 28-02-2018
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
- Maintaining the promotional and customer database.
- Providing product, promotion, and pricing information to requesting parties.
- Assisting with promotional activities within or outside hotel grounds.
- Preparing sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Coordinating sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Storing and sorting financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handling the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Informing clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Attending to all the telephone calls in a timely manner and using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate telephone etiquette.
- Monitoring the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assisting in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor of Hotel Management or Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Marketing or equivalent. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in Property Management Software’s, Opera Sales and catering an added advantage. certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Minimum 1 to 2 years work experience as a Sales Coordinator or Banquet coordinator major hotel required.
- Possess excellent customer care and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills necessary.
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 28th February 2018
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.