GLT Shift Quality Supervisor Job at BAT
Appointment type: Permanent
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a GLT Shift Quality Supervisor to join our team in Thika
- Analyze and determine quality levels of visual and physical parameters of tobacco.
- As the custodian of product specifications on a shift, ensure that the correct tobacco specifications are in use and they are duly signed off.
- Support the factory to manufacture high Quality tobacco.
- Ensure adherence to product integrity and traceability standards by ensuring traceability of all components used in the manufacturing process and champion robust standard operating procedures
- Ensure Quality control processes which include process and brand specifications, material verification, product traceability, process control charts, inspection worksheets and Grade changes are properly executed.
- Minimum Degree in analytical chemistry, Chemical or Process Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- The job holder needs to have advanced knowledge in Quality Management systems and knowledge in statistical process control (SPC).
- Proven experience in Team leadership and influencing skills
- The job holder needs to have good analytical skills, paying attention to detail and have a logical and methodical
Approach to process and product Quality Assurance.
- Have good time management skills with a focus on results
How to Apply
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.