ICT Channel Support Officer Job at I&M Bank
The incumbent will be responsible for providing Level 1/2 (L1/L2) Technical & Functional Support of Channel Applications and ensuring proper closure & resolution of issues (Which entails proper call logging, escalation & follow through tcompletion) on these systems within the defined Service Level Agreements. Making recommendations of procedure modifications or improvements that would aid in the flow of business operations.
- Supporting 24×7 Alternate Banking Channels operations.
- Providing L1/L2 support on Alternate Banking Channels.
- Monitoring Channel Applications availability and performance. Taking corrective actions tensure
- Systems/Applications availability, resolving issues, and coordinating with other team members and vendors.
- Participating in new product rollouts, testing, documentation and operational improvement projects and complying with Change Management process for banking systems.
- Documenting, reviewing and updating of all processes and procedures related t ICT Systems.
- Adhering tBank’s policies and procedures in managing and supporting banking applications.
- Providing assistance in conducting DR drills.
- Ensuring the following:
- Uptime of services being offered through banking channels as per SLA.
- Proactively monitoring services and transactions.
- Issues related tbugs, fixes are taken up with the vendor, and regular follow-up is being done for delivery of patches and testing after receipt of patches within specified SLA time frames.
- Issues raised by the business users are resolved within specified SLA time frames with proper communication trelevant stakeholders.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in managing and supporting channel applications in a banking environment.
- Exposure tapplication support model & emerging technologies across diverse platforms.
- Good understanding of banking applications, services, standards and best practices,
- Good understanding of Oracle, SQL, PL-SQL, JAVA, C++, .NET and other such certifications recommended
- Should demonstrate an understanding of the following platforms, applications, databases and utilities:
- UNIX / Linux / MS Windows Server
- Oracle, SQL
- Web Technologies (J2EE, IIS, Apache)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Abreast with existing and emerging information and communications technologies;
- Able tadapt /adjust tvarious work demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability twork under pressure and multi task
- Ability twork in a 24×7 environment
- Analytical, troubleshooting & problem solving skills
- Should demonstrate an understanding of the banks, vision, mission and culture
- Understanding of banking processes, technologies and best practices (added advantage)
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please send your application together with comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating your qualifications, present position, salary expectations and names and contacts of three referees. Your application should reach the address below as soon as possible but not later than 15th February 2018. Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.
The General Manager-Human Resources
I&M Bank Limited
I & M Tower, Kenyatta Avenue
P.Box 30238 00100, Nairobi
Or email: email@example.com (preferred option)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead tautomatic disqualification.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.