E-Commerce Executive Job at Virtual HR
Our client is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
This position is responsible for all company e-commerce activities through developing and managing e-commerce market strategy and partnerships.
- Handling of all e-commerce sales and order queries
- Developing and implementing a marketplace strategy to achieve revenue, operational and profitability objectives
- Designing and recommending online sales programs and set short and long-term online sales strategies.
- Building, maintaining and developing strong relationships with online marketplace partners
- Maintaining existing partnerships through continuous analysis of performance
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to improve processes and troubleshoot issues
- Responsible for understanding customer requirements and planning the implementation of appropriate electronic commerce solutions
- Creating and maintaining an online business plan
- Assisting in the preparation for online marketing campaign
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or a relevant field
- Minimum 1 years of Sales Experience within E-commerce platforms
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong skills in MS Office & sales analytics
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales results
Thorough understanding of the electronic market dynamics
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org 28th March 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “E-Commerce Executive”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.