Head of Marketing & Corporate Communications Job at Oasis Healthcare Group
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is currently looking for a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following vacancy.
Job Location: Head Office, Nairobi
Responsibilities for the Head of Marketing & Corporate Communications Job
- Business development – handling sales and marketing team of the group
- Business generation and relationship building with existing clients – taking the responsibility of the total revenue target of the institution (Including business generated from preventive health checks, inpatient, outpatient, branding, PR, media, communications & other activities).
- Responsible for brand promotion through media, PR, communication, outdoor campaign and other activities.
- Responsible for the overall business volume and value (Revenue Targets)
- Bringing more consultants to the team
- Partnering with institutions, referrals centres and Insurance companies for business generations and developments
- Training and motivating overall sales and marketing team across the group.
- Implementation of marketing strategies – health awareness lectures, health screening camps, health shows, value added services and efforts to position the brand, as the preferred healthcare services provider.
- Organizing CME programs, partnership with neighborhood clinics for critical care, cardiac clinics for business promotion.
- Identifying referral centres across all cities and other countries to increase the referral business.
- Participating in the CSR activities of our customers, by the way of organizing health camps and other activities.
- Co-ordination with specialist doctors, meeting with corporate heads, co-ordinate with other locations and PR activities related to healthcare services.
- Liaising with all Hospitals Stakeholders and Attending fund-raising, local health council meetings and professional industry conferences.
- Being involved in press releases, press relations, public community affairs and grants management.
- Formulate marketing and PR/Corporate Communications policies for Board approval, and implement approved policies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly progress reports on marketing and corporate communication for the group
Head of Marketing & Corporate Communications Job Requirements
- Diploma/degree in Marketing/Administration, Finance/Accounts or any other relevant field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position in a busy healthcare environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Person of high integrity and confidentiality. Should be highly organized and decisive.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines and under pressure.
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a diverse range of professional relationships is essential.
- In addition, must be flexible, willing to perform assigned and additional duties and work irregular hours under unpredictable conditions.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested Applicants should send their:-
- Detailed CV,
- Copies of Certificates, Testimonials and together with their licenses
- Quoting in Reference line the Position applied for and Expected Salary to,
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd Fl, Ngong Rd Nairobi
- Applications without this information will not be considered.
- Applications MUST reach us not later than 5pm 28th May, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification
- Interviews will be held on 3rd June, 2018 from 9am, in Nairobi Head Office.
“Oasis Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.