Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector. They seek to hire an experienced and talented individual to lead and guide the Software Development, Project Management and Operations teams. The individual should be an expert in software development, system design and architecture.
Industry: Fintech Firm
Chief Technology Officer Job Responsibilities
- Lead, manage, train and mentor the team
- Provide high level technical expertise, technology leadership and use information technology for the strategic gain of the company.
- Responsible for all assets –hardware, software, and resources –that are related to technology functions.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Oversee IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
- Identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
- Periodic Software design and development –with auditable history of active building.
- Deliver actionable data to internal and external customers.
- Responsible, with the support of a technical team for the creation, purchase, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of all company infrastructure deployments and the liaison with partners and customers for any technology related matters.
- Keep abreast with technology and to create systems that will allow the company to test, integrate and implement where possible new technology that will provide an edge in the market.
Qualifications for the Chief Technology Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Must have experience as a Chief Technology Officer
- Must have a background in software development
- At least 5 years leading and guiding teams on technical software work
- Ensure that all the projects, technical output and execution are up to standard
- People management and motivation skills
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills.
- Expert level on front-end and back-end technologies
- Setup and administration of backups.
- Proficient understanding and implementation of security principles.
- Comfortable working with huge data sets and massively high user load.
- Working knowledge of the general web and mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
How to Apply
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.