May 2018 Startimes Media Applications Manager Vacancy in Kenya
Applications Manager Job at StarTimes Media
A leading Digital TV industry player, StarTimes Media is seeking a highly motivated and skilled professional who is suitably qualified to fill in the position of a Sales Administrator.
The OTT Applications Manager on StarTimes Android App system, will continually maintain expertise on the latest version, test and troubleshoot new and upgraded code for company and developed mobile applications on all current IOS and Android smartphone devices. Also he will answer escalated support calls from Call Center specialist that work directly with the smartphone end users
Duties and Responsibilities for the Applications Manager Job
- Test, troubleshoot, and debug smartphone applications on all applicable versions of smartphone firmware and operating systems.
- Troubleshoot MDM issues related to smartphones. Continually monitor phone the compatibility of the Application with different phone operating system and participate in pre-releases to test impact on the App.
- Monitor compliance and changes requires within the app stores that provide the StarTimes Mobile App to end users.
- Provide StarTimes Mobile APP’s functionality and capability reports to developers, product managers, and sales personnel.
- Work with resources in StarTimes to provide backup and/or direct management of MDM for mobile devices.
- Staff Training – Train staff members on the App, how it functions for purposes of proper promotions Serve as a technical liaison with the development team relating to corrective actions.
- Create test plans for the app on mobile device application and conduct troubleshooting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Communication and Partnerships – Builds partnerships with other business units and Apps to make our app more visible and also get revenue via StarTimes App.
- Continuous Improvement – Focuses on continuous improvement of the StarTimes App, in order to optimize application performance, resiliency and reliability and work to correct issues.
- Giving monthly feedback to improve the functionality of the StarTimes App in all aspects of software delivery model
Applications Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Must be good at Web Design Work
- Must have experience in online and Social Media Marketing
- Have good knowledge of computer applications
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows based operating systems.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word and Excel. Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills with both internal and external contacts.
- Two to four years of experience in the following areas: Work station and server computer hardware repair Communications networks and technology Knowledge of MDM Applications.
- Kenyan Citizenship /Valid work permit Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to information stored in operational databases.
- Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience.
- Names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
- A Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience with the position applied for as the subject to email@example.com
Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.