Driver Job at University of Eldoret
The University recently acquired more vehicles to facilitate transport of students and staff during academic trips and industrial attachments for effective delivery of its core mandate.
The University therefore invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the positions listed below:
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Operation of vehicles
- Detection and reporting common faults
- Keeping the vehicles clean
- Carrying out vehicle repairs
- Maintenance of work ticket for vehicles assigned
- Ensuring safety of the vehicle
- Any other duty as may be assigned by a Senior Officer.
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade of at least C- (minus)or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Valid and clean driving license at least class ABCE and D free from any endorsement
- P.S.V licence (for bus and minibus drivers).
- At least seven (7) years’ work experience as a driver in heavy commercial transport
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Basic Certificate on first Aid and occupational health and safety/defensive driving
- Evidence of good public relations
- Clearance certificate from AA
- Vision testing certificate
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.