HR Assistant Job at Rose Avenue Consultants Group
Our Client a leading inspection, verification, testing and certification companies is hiring an HR Assistant.
Responsible for assisting the Assistant Human Resource Manager with general HR duties and provide a professional and comprehensive Human Resources support to the staff of the Organization.
HR Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Assist in administration related to recruitment of employees and coordinate recruitment, including advertisements, pre-screening of resumes, preparation of offer letters for approval and organization of the orientation process including new hire packages.
- Responsible for all HR administrative tasks including but not limited to photocopying and/or preparation of documents/packages, scheduling of interviews, and coordinating meetings.
- Update the HRIS Track attendance, leave day’s schedule and training records
- Ensure all HR policies are in compliance with updated legislation and the most recent copies are circulated to the company locations;
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications.
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
- Coordinating the onboarding process, including induction of new employees
- Ensure that all new employees are registered with statutory bodies such as NHIF, NSSF
- Maintain a safe and secure filing system for important HR documents including personnel data, selection documents, interview data, etc
- Identifying staff training and development needs and provide a roadmap on implementation and execution of these needs
- Ensure that staff exit process is smooth by ensuring a proper clearing process and exit interviews are performed and shared with management
- Implementation and roll out of new HR initiatives and monitoring their impact with staff
Other duties as required
- Define and implement priorities in short/long term by working with relevant teams
- Providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Maintaining the training records for each individual employee
- HR Operations
- Develop, implement and update of policies and procedures for all HR functions
- Custodian of all employee files, ensuring the same is updated with mandatory documents at all times
- Expatriate management, ensuring that all mandatory work permits are processed on time
- Ensuring successful onboarding of all staff by ensuring they have all the necessary tools on joining
- Take responsibility for the specific HR related projects as may be directed from time to time
Qualifications for the HR Assistant Job
- Business degree – with a preference to Human Resource specialization
- Professional HR Qualification (CIPD, IHRM)
- Working Knowledge of HRIS, Payroll Systems
- 4 years progressive HR Generalist experience in a multinational company
- Experience in running payroll back to back
Leadership (Team / Multiple Teams / Remote Management)
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with other teams
Nature Of Impact (Authority / Decision Making / Level Of Contribution)
- Overall Strategic HR Advisor for the business line managers
- Develops credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends to assist senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
Area Of Impact (Internal / External Contacts And Relationships)
- Internal – All Departments in country – Line of Business and Functional Managers, employees and union reps
- External –, Company Lawyers, Statutory Entities, (NSSF, NHIF, KRA, HELB, NITA) Pension administrators, Medical Providers, Insurance, Auditors, Federation of Kenya employers, Employee Representatives, Recruitment agencies, KUCFAW Officials
- Technical Competencies—HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
- Interpersonal Competencies—Relationship Management, Communication, and
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness,
- Business Competencies—Business Acumen, Critical Evaluation, and Consultation
- Leadership Competencies—Leadership & Navigation and Ethical Practice, Personal Credibility
- Exercises conduct in line the company’s Code of Ethics and Corporate governance
- Observant and abides by the overall HESQ requirements
- Fosters Innovation.
- Thinks Strategically.
- Translates Strategy into Actions.
- Influences Internally & Externally.
- Develop Self and Others.
- Collaborates Effectively.
- Builds High Performance Teams.
- Embraces Change.
- Leads in Uncertainty.
- Delivers Superior Results.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification and motivation for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com, clearly indicating the job title as the subject and address it to the Recruitment Manager by 14th May 2018
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.