Key Account Manager Job at Sheer Logic
This is a one year contract with possibility of renewed based on performance. Overall management of both In-store outlets to ensure volume targets is achieved. FMCG experience is highly desired.
Key Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Initiate & develop annual marketing plans as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with your direct supervisor and follow-up on implementation; and report back progress & any recommendations to change or amend;
- Play a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective in store’s management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors;
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics;
- Preparing volume forecasts and plans ;
- Develop trust relationships with all clients by resolving any issue and continuously proposing objective solutions, to ensure they do not turn to competition;
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements;
- Manage the unit’s sales team;
- Ensure all personnel operate in compliance with procedural and legal requirements;
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
Qualifications for the Key Account Manager Job
- Sales and Marketing supervisory experience in a busy FMCG environment for a minimum of 5 years
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or a Business related degree. Diploma with experience is acceptable
- Training in ISO 9000:2008, ISO 22000, HACCP or any other FSMS
- Competent in the following packages: Word, Excel and Power point.
- Excellent strategic intellect and commercial awareness
- Good interpersonal, people management and coordination skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 18th August 2018, clearly indicating the job title.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.