Career Opportunity : Business Development Manager Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Business Development Manager Job Recruitment
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Role Introduction: Our client, a leader in strategic advertising development, printing, promotions, supply, manufacture, installation for billboards and signage seeks to engage and hire a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for improving the organization’s market position and achieving financial growth.
He/she will be responsible for defining long-term organizational strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Client relation portfolio management including debt collection
- Build on an already established network of clients to bring opportunities into the business
- Be able to take the lead on client relationships and ensure a robust client relationships management strategy/delivery
Management and Research and Innovation
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with the team to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
1. Entrepreneur Spirit
2. Market Awareness
3. Customer Focus
4. Continuous Innovation
1. Strategic planning and management
2. Business planning and implementation
3. Marketing intelligence and business development
4. Strong persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills
- A bachelor degree, preferably sales/marketing;
- Excellent Technical knowledge;
- 5 years professional experience;
- Ability to influence and negotiate in a wide audience and a team player who can work independently and within a close team to resolve problems.
- Highly proactive with an ability to think outside the box
- Ability to build international relationships across functional borders.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge apply online to email@example.com
By 5pm 6th November, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.