Career Opportunity : Bank Relationship Officer Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Bank Relationship Officer Job Recruitment
Sheer logic Management Consultants are seeking to recruit a Bank Relationship Officer for one of our clients.
- Deposit mobilization – Fixed and Cheap-Sticky deposits -Aggressively marketing for new liability accounts in line with the given stretching targets.
- Cross sell banc assurance and other bank products
- Develop good customer loans/facilities proposals that comply with the banks credit administration standards and policy.
- Review customer demands in the market and recommend products/ services that will enable the Bank to compete in the area of operations.
- Effective monitoring of loan repayments and mitigating risks related to defaults and periodically reviewing the loan portfolio to manage likely problem areas.
- Ensures compliance to regulatory requirements and implementation of effective anti-money laundering procedures and controls.
- Keep abreast of new development in customer preference and advices management on relevant changes.
- Manage customer relations under personal/bank portfolio and ensure lasting relations are established with all clients and institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics or related field.
- At least 3 (three) years’ experience as a Relationship Officer in Sales or Credit with proven track record for delivery of superior results.
- Supervisory experience mandatory.
- Good Knowledge and experience in banking operations
- Added advantage to those experienced in a micro-finance environment.
- Performance driven – takes the initiative to set and achieve challenging work goals. Proven track record for delivery of superior results and ability to meet stretching targets.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Sales / Marketing skills including check-off loans, deposit mobilization and distribution of banc assurance products
- Capacity to lead and manage sales staff including direct sales representatives. Team supervisory experience mandatory.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with high personal integrity and ability to work under pressure.
- Credit management skills.
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 7th December 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking –“Bank Relationship Officer” on the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sheer Logic is an Equal opportunity employer.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.