Career Opportunity : Security Officer Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Security Officer Kisii Job Recruitment
Security Officer – Kisii
Description: Responsible for a wide range of security measures including keeping and maintaining records of crime charges and incidents.
- Assisting the Security & Safety Officer I in the planning, organizing, directing, supervising and appraising the work of Security and Safety Wardens in consultation with the Head of Department.
- Conducting Hospital Security audits / penetration tests on the potential security lapses within the Hospital.
- Participating in Quality Assurance (QA), Occupational Safety Health & Environment (OSHE) and other departmental committees.
- Ensuring security strategies for prevention and detection of crime are working effectively.
- Conducting internal security investigations on all security incidences in the Hospital.
- Providing close escort and/or protective services to Very Important Person (VIP) to internal visiting VIPs in the Hospital.
- Writing security and safety related reports.
- Providing command and leadership, including matters of discipline.
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Other team members
- Relevant service suppliers
- Served in the grade of Senior Security and Safety Services Warden or equivalent position for at least three (3) years in a reputable organization; OR served in the grade of Security and Safety Services Warden II or its equivalent for at least three (3) years
- Command and leadership, basic crime investigation, crime detection, investigation and prevention courses, among other professional courses would be an added advantage.
- Shown merit and ability in work performance as a Security Supervisor.
- Demonstrated high standards of discipline and integrity in the course of duty.
- Critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Excellent analytical skills
Education and professional memberships
- Minimum grade; KCE Division IV OR KCSE mean grade D (Plain)
- Degree in Security Management or any security related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, outlook and PowerPoint advanced.
- Computers/ Laptops
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Security Officer” on the subject line on or before 9th November 2018.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.