Career Opportunity : Business Teacher Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Oshwal Academy Nairobi Job Recruitment
Oshwal Academy Nairobi
Job Title: Business Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/SH/19/11
Location: Nairobi – Senior High Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), and prepares children for l.G.C.S.E. and GCE A Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Business Teacher for its Senior High Campus.
Skills and Competence:
- A Bachelor of Education Degree specializing in Business Studies/Economics.
- Applicants MUST be TSC registered teachers.
Experience and competence:
- At least 4 years’ teaching experience.
- Candidates with experience in British system or A level teaching experience will have an added advantage.
- Demonstrable skill in teaching Business Studies up to A levels.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and technologically savvy.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy firstname.lastname@example.org
The application closing date is 21st December 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.