Career Opportunity : Automotive Industry Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Compliance & Ethics Officer Job Recruitment
Our client is an International firm in the Automotive Industry. They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Head Office:
Compliance and Ethics Officer
Reporting to the Risk and Corporate Governance Manager, the Compliance and Ethics Officer will work with the Manager to assist in the development and implementation of the Compliance Management Framework to ensure the effective roll out of the Global Code of Conduct & Ethics to all staff.
- Assisting the Manager in the development and implementation of Corporate Compliances Framework
- Maintaining the domestic & international legal regulatory compliance register and heat maps to identify any compliance gaps for the organization
- Ensuring controls are in place to minimize the likelihood of non-compliance including conduction compliance test in high risk areas
- Monitoring legal & regulatory changes and working with the manager to appropriately advice on the impact of regulatory changes
- Working with the Manager to handle instances for non- compliance with be reporting to senior management and board
- Training staff on key compliance requirements
- Conducting training and creating awareness on Global Code of Conduct including the promotion of ethical practices and standards
- Maintaining the compliance reporting system
Providing assistance to in developing and updating policies and procedures by enforcing documents standards
- Coordinating with all departments to ensure each department has an SOP in place which is approved by the MD
- Performing periodic process walks to ensure compliance to approved SOPs and checking compliance
- Conducting contract and SLAs compliance testing especially for high value &sensitive contracts and SLAs.
- Handling any regulatory queries and reporting requirements.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution preferably in Law, Commerce, finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Public policy.
- Holder of CPA, CPS or ACCA
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a corporate environment preferably with duties relating to either compliance ,audit, ethics, risk, legal, governance or finance.
- Additional training in risk, compliance, internal audit or ethics would be an added advantage
- Ability to work with internal customers and external customer which include CFAO, TTAF, Regulators and Key third parties (dealers).
- Experience in training
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Excel applications
- Ability to read and interpret work with large volumes of information
- Excellent in report writing, data analytics, presentation, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines when handling multiple projects at the same time.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “COMPLIANCE AND ETHICS OFFICER” by Monday 31st December 2018 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.