Career Vacancy : Financial Advisory Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Parker Randall Eastern Africa Job Recruitment
Parker Randall Eastern Africa is a member firm of Parker Randall International.
We offer professional services in Audit, Tax and Advisory across Africa. The firm is committed to deliver quality services through highly integrated global methodologies and adherence to professional standards.
The Eastern Africa Practice has its regional office in Nairobi, Kenya.
We seek to recruit for the position of Manager – Financial Advisory.
Job Purpose: Engage with clients in undertaking financial advisory assignments and provide them with value-adding services.
Core duties and responsibilities
- Manage all Financial Advisory Services (FAS) engagements.
- Collaborate with the client to determine a FAS strategy that appropriately addresses risk and manages client expectations relating to deliverables.
- Provide clients with advice on financial matters, making recommendations on ways to best utilize their financial resources.
- Manage the development of supporting analysis including financial models
- Deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals
- Examine client organizations’ balance sheets, seeking appropriate investments and analyzing corporate financial capabilities.
- Assess transaction values, analyze cost savings and seek ways to finance client transactions.
- Provide integrated service delivery in collaboration with other service lines
- Responsible for leading multiple engagement teams as a senior executive within FAS.
- Ensure that the FAS engagement team understands the clients’ needs and expectations and that the work product is client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented.
- Identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client.
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Ensure work is delivered timely to clients and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Coach and develop the engagement team by sharing knowledge with team members and helping team members attain experiences that cultivate technical competencies.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance/ Accounting
- CPA (K) / ACCA
- MBA Finance/ Accounting will be an added advantage
- Must be a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- At least 5 years of financial services experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
- Ability to make key decisions and solve problems.
- Excellent Financial services/asset management skills
- Ability to advice clients on all financial and accounting processes and procedures.
- Excellent team leadership and team building skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Integrity within a professional environment.
Send application and resume to email@example.com by 5th January 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.