Career Vacancy : Administrative Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Kenya National Library Service Job Recruitment
Kenya National Library Service (KNLS) Board which is a State Corporation in the Ministry of Sports, Culture and Heritage invites applications from suitable qualified persons for the following vacant post:
Administrative Officer I
Job Grade 7
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for fleet management of the organization
2. Assigning vehicles to drivers
3. Day to day inspection of vehicles to ensure they are in good working condition at all times
4. Supervision of handing over and taking over of the vehicles
5. Oversees maintenance of vehicles, generators and other equipment
6. Preparing necessary fleet management reports
7. Making sure that the vehicles adhere to traffic rules
8. Making sure that the drivers and the vehicles are clean at all times
9. Supervision of drivers, messengers, security personnel, telephone operators and cleaners
10. Perform duties that may be assigned from time to time by Management.
Requirements for Appointment
1. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Public Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution
2. Served in middle level management as an Administration Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years post- graduation in a similar or large institution.
3. Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
4. Familiar with Government of Kenya’s Operational Procedures
5. Demonstrated knowledge in Information Technology
6. Other added skills and experience will be an added advantage
7. Valid certificate of good conduct
1. Good Communication skills
2. Good public and customer relations skills
3. Good report writing skills
4. Good management Skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application, a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, National Identification card and testimonials from your current or previous employer by 31st December, 2018 at 5:00pm to:
The Director / CEO
Kenya National Service
P.O Box 30573-00100
Kenya National Library Service is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Richard M. Atuti, OGW
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.