Career Opportunity : Windle International Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Secondary School Teachers Job Recruitment
Windle International – Kenya (WIK)
Position Title: Secondary School Teachers
Job Ref: 40/18
Contract term: Full-time, 1 year contract with possibility for extension
Windle International – Kenya (WIK), a member of Windle International, is a humanitarian education organization providing education to refugees and needy Kenyans. WIK was founded in 1977 with the belief that good education was essential if Africa was to meet the challenges it faced. We are working with communities in Dadaab, Fafi, Wajir South, Turkana West, Turkana North, Dadaab Refugee Camp and Kakuma Refugee Camp on education projects.
Windle International – Kenya wishes to recruit for the position of Secondary School Teachers for the Secondary Education Programme to be based in Kakuma Refugee Camp.
- Mathematics & Chemistry
- Biology & Chemistry
- English & Literature
- Kiswahili & History
- Kiswahili & CRE
- Mandatory qualifications
- A degree in Education or Bachelor of Arts or Science degree with a post graduate diploma in education
- Registered with the Teachers Service Commission. Proof of registration with TSC is required
- 3 years’ experience teaching in a secondary school
- Proven performance as a secondary school teacher with outstanding results
- Mastery of office software (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Able and willing to live, work, travel in fast-paced and insecure environment adhering to strict security guidelines.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resumé with a covering letter quoting reference number 40/18 to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Human Resource Department,
Windle International – Kenya,
P.O Box 40521-00100
on or before Wednesday 19th December 2018.
All application documents MUST be submitted as one continuous document in either PDF or MS. Word format and this document clearly bear the applicant’s names.
WIK is an equal opportunity employer.
We work in schools and are committed to safeguard children from abuse.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.