Career Vacancy :HR Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Baraka Agricultural College Job Recruitment
Baraka Agricultural College
Human Resource Manager
The successful candidate will be required to maintain the college staff by establishing and maintaining them, Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs, ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the college at hearings, maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures .
Key Requirements and Experience
- Bachelors in Human Resource or related field from recognized University;
- 3 years’ work experience in the area of human resource management;
- Knowledge of HR systems and database;
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices ;
- Be good in leadership, communications and documentation skills;
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills ;
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics ;
- Must have good analytical, writing, reporting and presentation skills;
- Self-driving, be a team player and highly motivated;
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to email@example.com on or before 31st January 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Baraka College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.