Career Vacancy : Key Account Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Corporate Sales Key Account Manager Job Recruitment
Corporate Sales Key Account Manager
Do you want to be in the driving seat to manage our Key Account Customers?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our Customers and building a portfolio of New Key Account Customers?
To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our Customers and our Company and to enhance your career & leadership development?
Your role as a corporate sales key account manager:
As a Corporate Sales Key Account Manager, you will manage and lead important responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are fully responsible for your Customers.
- Function as the main contact person for all clients
- You will be required to follow up on any issues pertaining to outstanding or overdue payments and any billing issues for these assigned number of Key Account Clients
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Ensuring the compliance of the customers’ needs and wishes as well as of their time schedule
- Research key customer wants and needs
- Analysis and identification of upcoming needs and opportunities
- Suggest solutions that answer clients needs and wants
- Serve as contact point for key customers and internal teams
- Reception of new requests, order modifications as well as complaints by the respective clients
- Resolve customers’ complaints in an effective and respectful way
- Gather, report and communicate customers’ feedback on service, technology and product delivery
- Research and source new potential clients
- Identify and generate new business opportunities among existing Key Account clients together with generating new Key Account clients
- Measure, track and analyse key account metrics
- Create reports for upper management
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Attendance of meetings with the key accounts and presentation of current offers
- Degree or equivalent qualification in business or any other related field
- Previous working experience as Key Account Manager for 3 years
- Experience in sales and customer services will be an advantage
- Excellent customer-orientation and networking skill
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to successfully negotiate about business conditions
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to oversee all details of concurrently running projects
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
Kindly please email your CV together with three references to email@example.com
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.